Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Letter to Big Brother

October 18, 2011

Dear Big Brother,

What up Big Bro, how are you? Just wanted to check in and make sure you're ok since I last saw you at my house on Saturday. You've been saying a lot of stuff about me since then, and I want to address those real quick so we can both move on.

You came to my house real confident and arrogant a few days ago. You were undefeated, riding high, and just knew you were going to put me in what you feel is my place. Not only were you unsuccessful in that effort, I turned the tables on you, and punked you out. In case you forgot, here's some video to remind you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD-BgLk_fKs.

Even though Edwin Baker ran for 174 yards on 26 carries, you still don't want to give me the respect I earned. Even though our defense held your hero Denard Robinson to passing numbers of 9/24 and 123 yards. Held him to 42 yards on 18 carries, and had 8 total sacks you still don't want to give me the respect I earned. According to you, it wasn't what I did, it was what you didn't do that caused you to lose. That's not real Big Brother of you.

I'll admit, I let my emotions get the best of me on numerous occasions. I had 13 penalties for 124 yards, including some egregious, borderline dirty personal fouls. However, we were there for a fight. Its not like we were playing Connect Four, or Uno, we were there to fight. You're Big Brother, so you should have handled it then, instead of sitting back and crying over spilled milk afterwards. That's not real Big Brother of you.

You're claiming the refs cheated you. May I ask, would the backward pass that YOU didn't pick up which caused to play to be called dead, the "taunting" after the pick six, and William Gholston not getting ejected for punching dude AFTER he put his hands in Gholston's helmet have changed the outcome? I think if we are both honest, the answer is no. Yet, you're still clinging to that in defense of the loss. That's not real Big Brother of you.

Now, you call yourself having a couple of your associates coming to take care of me since you couldn't do it yourself. That's the biggest punk move that you can pull. You're counting on Wisconsin and Nebraska to beat me?? That's not real Big Brother of you. Nothing that I do from here on should matter to you, because when we went head to head, I won. So, you're only focus and concern should be working on yourself, and continuing to improve.

Finally, I just want you to learn how to take the L and move on Big Bro. I know its hard because you're so used to dominating me, but times have changed. So, I ask that you just enjoy the rest of your season. You still have a lot you can play for, you are definitely improving, and hey you're already bowl eligible. Worry about taking care of your business, and I'll do the same. See you again October 20, 2012 in Ann Arbor.

Yours Truly,
Little Brother.

p.s. This will be the last time I address you until next season. Good luck, and have fun until then.

I'm Jimmy L.Wilson,Jr. and I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment