Thursday, September 20, 2012

NFL Week 3 Picks

Last week I went 9-7 with my picks. That has me after two weeks with an overall record of 21-11. This week due to trying to handle some other articles, and blogs, I won't be able to give a breakdown of the three games that intrigue me the most. Here though are my picks for all of the games this week. Feel free to comment, and let me know which, if any you disagree with.

Giants@Panthers- Panthers
Rams@Bears- Bears
Bills@Browns- Bills
Buccaneers@Cowboys- Cowboys
Lions@Titans- Lions

Jaguars@Colts- Colts
Jets@Dolphins- Jets
49ers@Vikings- 49ers
Chiefs@Saints- Saints
Bengals@Redskins- Redskins
Texans@Broncos- Texans
Eagles@Cardinals- Eagles
Falcons@Chargers- Chargers
Steelers@Raiders- Steelers
Patriots@Ravens- Ravens
Packers@Seahawks- Packers

No comments:

Post a Comment